With record heat in the forecast for the Canada Day weekend we are pleased to announce that the St. Mary's Park Splash Pad is now open.
Cool off after the games on Saturday morning or stop by anytime between 10am and 9pm
An official ribbon cutting with Council and the St. Mary's Committee will take place on Saturday July 14th at 12noon.
Bring the kids to this exciting event!
The park address is 12020 County Rd. #34.
Note the rules below and that we respectfully request dogs be kept off the splash pad.
SPLASH PAD RULES
Hours of Operation
Daily from 10:00 AM to 9:00PM, Mid-May until Mid-September
(subject to weather conditions)
USE THIS UNSUPERVISED PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Splash pad operates on a timed cycle. To start splash pad, press the button located on the green post.
- Water shoes or sandals are strongly recommended.
- Pets are not allowed on the splash pad and playground area.
- All children under 10 years old must have adult supervision at all times.
- No food, beverages, glass containers or breakable objects allowed on or near splash pad.
- For safety, infants and toddlers must use swim diaper.
- Do not use splash pad if you have an open sore or rash or are experiencing nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- No skateboards, bikes, roller blades, bicycles or scooters allowed on splash pad.
- There is no smoking in recreational spaces throughout the park.
- Recreational water is not intended for consumption, avoid swallowing water from the splash pad.
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times
- All users must conduct themselves in a safe, courteous, and family oriented manner. Running horseplay, and other undue disturbances are strictly prohibited.
- Do not climb, swing or pull on the splash Pad equipment
This Splash Pad is regularly inspected and maintained by the Town of Tecumseh,
Please report any vandalism or concerns to:
Parks & Recreation Office 519-735-4756 Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
After Hours - 519-971-2094
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911
ST. MARY’S PARK ADDRESS
12020 County Road Rd 34