Bulk Portable Water Dispenser
The Town owns and operates two bulk potable water dispensing units:
- 5520 Walker Road, behind the Tecumseh Fire Station #2
- 1189 Lacasse Boulevard, Town of Tecumseh Public Works Yard
The bulk potable water dispensing unit provides self-service water withdrawals through the use of a swipe card or PIN number for customers with an account.
Users of the bulk water dispensing unit are required to set up an account at Tecumseh Town Hall located at 917 Lesperance Road in Tecumseh, or by calling (519)735-2184 ext. 142. Town staff will apply credit, in dollars, to the customer’s swipe card/PIN number. The card reader is conveniently installed in an accessible location allowing the customer to withdraw water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The rate is $2.00 per cubic meter for water withdrawn at the Bulk Potable Water Dispenser.
Customers are required to supply their own 2 inch hose (minimum 15ft) that can attach to a “male cam-lock fitting” .
Please complete and submit the attached Account Application form to set up an account.
Bulk Potable Water Dispenser Instructions
- Once the tank is in place, hold the key next to the grey scanner OR enter the pre-assigned code.
- Enter the volume in litres to be purchased.
- To begin loading, set the grey on/off switch to ‘ON’.
- Once finished, your account is adjusted by the amount purchased.
For additional information, please contact the Water Department 519-735-4225.