Property assessment and request for reconsideration

Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) is responsible for accurately classifying and valuing all properties in Ontario. To learn about your property assessment please visit the MPAC website.

If you do not agree with your assessment you can file a request for reconsideration with MPAC. Please visit MPAC Forms to file your request for reconsideration.