Animal services and control are offered by the Town of Tecumseh. Call our Dog Control Officer at 519-562-1730 if you have a
sleeping puppy problem with a dog or would like to report dogs running at large.

The following services will help protect your animals and the community:

Information on the new Urban Hens Program will be provided in the very near future.