The municipal right-of-way is the property of the Town of Tecumseh. These include, but are not limited to roads, sidewalks, walkways, driveway aprons, curbs, boulevards and parks.

Before you carry out any work within the Town's right-of-way, you are required to complete a Public Works Permit Application.

If you notice damage to the municipal right-of-way next to your property from the Town's construction projects or snow removal, contact Public Works via email or call 519-735-2184 ext. 142.

If the damage is the result of work performed by utility companies, contact the utility company responsible for the repair.

The Town's Alley Policy provides consistent, transparent and fair procedures relating to disposal of municipal owned streets, alleys and road allowances that are deemed surplus to the needs of the Town. This Policy is administered by the Clerk. If you have any questions regarding the closing and potential sale of alleys within the Town of Tecumseh, please contact the Clerks Department at 519-735-2184.